AVOCADO BROWNIES- PALEO & GLUTEN FREE
My desire for baking during the fall and winter season has begun!!! I spent my Saturday afternoon craving some healthy and delicious brownies.. and after finishing the entire pan in one day I decided this recipe was worthy of sharing. I hope you enjoy these avo brownies as much as the hubby and I did!
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup almond flower
1/2 cup of coconut sugar
3 tbs ghee or coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
Pinch of sea salt
1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
1/2 cup chopped almonds for topping
1/4 cup chia seeds
Dark chocolate to drizzle on top
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. Place avocado (no pit), vanilla, eggs, coconut sugar and ghee or coconut oil into food processor and mix until creamy.
3. Add almond flower, cocoa powder, baking soda and sea salt into food processor and mix until all ingredients are compleatly combined.
4. Add 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chunks and fold into mixture.
5. Pour mixture into a 9X9" pan and spread evenly.
6. Sprinkle the chia seeds and the rest of dark chocolate chunks evenly on top.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes
8. Add chopped almonds evenly on top and drizzle melted dark chocolate over brownies creating a crunchy surface of deliciousness!